rogue and firefly and coopers oh my!

i love blogging
i love blogging about beer
i love when people read my blog about beer!

rogue's director of communications read my blog - woot!!
and took the time to comment
this makes me very happy!!

*****

i love beer tastings
i love learning about beer
i'm learning to love the sour beers

very much looking forward to the sour beers tasting tonight at firefly
with a cicerone sanctioned instructor no less
i expect to come away with a better understanding of which sours i like
and a name for that darned flavour that puts me off!
(and maybe even a guest post about it from amanda??)

*****

i love when people comment on the blog
even when they're anonymous!

i must remember to check at firefly if they have, or can get in, the cooper's pale ale recommended in a comment
i would very much like to follow up on that tip!
i see they carry cooper's
here's hoping the pale ale is in!

Comments

  1. i found the cooper's pale ale at firefly
    bought me a six pack

    review to follow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

brewing up gender parity

the end of an era

label of love