i left my beer in san francisco

i spent the labour day weekend in my little version of heaven
i love san francisco!
and this time my visit took me somewhere new
which enabled my two loves, s.f. and beer, to mesh!


lori's diner, on powell street, right where downtown and the tenderloin meet, has "over 100 world famous beers" to try
so why wouldn't i go spend a sunny afternoon on her patio working my way through some of them?

there's a draught menu, and a bottles menu
which together added up to 93
not too sure where she keeps the rest of the over 100...



they offer samplers of all the draughts
you can try 3
or you can try 6
shockingly we all decided to try six...
they cost us $9.95 and looked to be around 5oz each
regardless of alcohol content, we got full pours
(they advertise pour size being dictated by alcohol volume)
so we scored!

of the 93 beers listed on the menu, i know for sure i've had 21 of them
i think i may have had a couple more, but didn't want to round up

for my mini review of my six choices, tune in tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

brewing up gender parity

the end of an era

label of love