vancouver craft beer week

vcbw is over
my liver is probably relieved
but the rest of me is let down

i love talking about beer with the other geeks
i like being in a big room full of other beer geeks
i love walking into a room of beer geeks and being recognized as one of them
especially when it means they are going to come over and talk beer with me

now don't get me wrong, i love my "regular" friends too
and have turned a good portion of them into fledgling beer geeks
i love spending time with them
and that kind of love is a forever kind of love

i just know that i'm going to feel a little lonely this coming week
without a beer event to take myself to every night
knowing i will be amongst friends

good thing there's beernesday this week to look forward to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

brewing up gender parity

the end of an era

label of love