so much beer...

so much beer...
so little time!

i feel like there really aren't enough hours in the day for me to do all the fabulous beer appreciating that i want to do
sleep and work definitely get in the way
unfortunately i can't give either one of them up at this point

i feel like i'm pretty good at combining beer tasting with socializing
(and doing some of my blogging while at work - shhhh!)
and yet, there are still so many things i keep putting off until "there's time" for them
things like:  making my beer website, homebrewing, touring local breweries, researching the properties of hops, taking silly photos of beer related items, going to tastings, learning how to properly taste and review, taking a beer related vacation... and on and on and on

yes, i'm a little obsessed by beer
so sue me!
(actually, don't sue me, litigation is expensive...)

where am i going with this lament?
well, besides having a little bitch and whine session?
i think i am needing to redefine my career path
i want to find a way to make a living from beer!
without first having to go into mucho debt to do so

not that i have any brilliant ideas on how to do so
besides blogging my little heart out

my current contract ends at the end of this month
i have nothing lined up so far for the rest of the year
maybe this is the ideal time to cast my net wider and find temporary employment in a brewery?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

brewing up gender parity

the end of an era

label of love