kokanee

confession time
i drank non-craft beer this past weekend
and so my friends felt compelled to take photos to commemorate this weird occasion

how i really felt about it
 
how they made me pretend to feel about it
i find it quite amusing that me showing up with a non-craft beer in my hand causes so many of my friends (beer geeks and otherwise) such mirth

i like quality beer
i like tasty beer
but sometimes what i would prefer to drink isn't available and i just want to have a beer
you know?
so i did, and it wasn't that bad
i only had the one though...

i still have craft beer cred though, right?!?

(to put it all in context, i also painted my nails neon green and this caused as much photographing as the kokanee did)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

brewing up gender parity

the end of an era

label of love